* It has been 21,018 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.* It has been 6,249 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History.
* 4,065 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. It was no surprise, she knew it was coming.
* It was 3,587 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens.
* I have now lived 1,227 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.
* I have 3,893 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 453 days away.
* There are 192 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 169 more days.
* There are 51 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* There are only 5 days until the start of Summer 2021. My second favorite season of the year. I'm currently enjoying my favorite season. I'm ready for some nicer weather I do know that.
* I have written 6,432 blogs in the now 16 1/2+ years since I started blogging.
* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time.
* I think we are either at the end of the tail end of the COVID Pandemic. It's been a rough 15 months but we are starting to see everything return to normal.
* Have yourselves a great day.