* Monday is over with, now we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 21,389 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new, new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. It's better than the 991-day calendar as it gives you a nice round number to work with.* It has been 6,629 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. 18 years ago and still doing GIS and loving it.
* 4,436 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. The same bench she feeds the deer, groundhogs, geese, ducks, turkey and a whole slew of birds from. I'm waiting for a Giraffe to show up, or at least a couple spider monkeys.
* It was 3,979 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase said our I do's and we were hitched.
* I have 3,557 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire. Do you know I have three brother in laws that are all retired, two are younger than me.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 55 days away. I'm ready.
* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. I may actually but one off of same ebay and piece it together but I'm not sure it is really worth the effort to be honest. My little drone is awesome.