Links

Monday, December 19, 2022

Monday

All the baking is done for the Holidays, all the shopping is done for the Holidays and I'll say this was a busy and productive weekend. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone known as life to make this a better planet to live on. 

I hope everyone is making their final preparations for Christmas and Christmas Eve this week, because time is running out and Santa Claus is getting ready to fire up the reindeer for his yearly quest around the world. NORAD is once again getting prepared to track his progress. 

Still working 12-hour shifts this week, I'll be off the next two Mondays's so I'll have a three-day weekend this coming weekend and a two-day weekend the following (to make up for Monday being a Holiday). 

It's going to be a busy week for us, I still have to buy rolls and cheese for my Hot Sausage on Christmas Eve, I have the Hot Sausage and we have the peppers now all we need is there rolls and the melty stuff that goes on top of them. 

Have yourselves a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: