* Well that dreaded thing we call Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* I have managed to be around this earth for 18,622 days now. I count my blessings every day that that number continues to grow.
* 3,845 days ago I fulfilled one of my lifetime dreams when I graduated from West Virginia University.
* It was 2,446 days ago that I had a chance to take a special lady out on a date. Pizza and a horrible movie, but we're still going strong.
* It was 1,670 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle.
* We are on day 1,207 of marital bliss. I am a fortunate man that this wonderful and inspiration woman re-entered my life.
* I have about 6,215 days or so, give or take a few hundred here or there until I retire.
* In 254 more days, Michelle and I will celebrate our fourth Wedding Anniversary.
* In only 173 more days my niece Brittany will join me as an Alumnus of West Virginia University.
* There are 115 more days to go until Spring. That's still a long way to go and I'm ready for Spring to come back around already.
* I have 36 more days of writing content before my Goodbye 2014 blog posts. I usually take a few weeks to write that one, I should be starting it sometime in the very near future.
* There are 30 more shopping days left until Christmas with Black Friday looming just a few days away.
* I have 6 more days until my Birthday. =)
* This is my 3,858th blog that I have written for this blog in a little over a decade of blogging.
* Michelle made it back to work yesterday briefly, it was a little too much on her and she came home after a couple of hours as she was starting to get a little sick. She needs to take it easy and not over do it.
* I see everyone has their Christmas decorations out already, just a reminder that I am setting my Mom's tree up this Saturday afternoon between 4:00 and 6:00
. It shouldn't take that long, just trying to give everyone a window of opportunity to place a bulb on this years tree when everyone can participate together.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow? Not sure if I have ever mentioned that here before.
* Michelle found a neat little ap for her iPhone, she scans her receipts from grocery shopping and she gets money back for buying specific items. The name of the ap slips my mind, but I'm sure I'll be talking about it again.
* I've finally broken my weight plateau and am down a couple more pounds. I was a little over a month or so withing a 5 lb range that I have finally dropped below. I'm down 102.4 lbs since Christmas and 87.4 lbs since May 22nd when I had my first official weigh in. I've got a few more pounds to go until I hit my initial target that I set this spring.
* Michelle is about a day away from going from her post surgery all liquid diet to a pureed diet. She has been on an all liquid diet for two weeks now preparing for surgery and post op.
* Hi ho hi ho