Links

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off the the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time to post up here and relive with everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic was a rather easy one for me. This was the first picture ever taken of me and Michelle way back when we first started dating in 2008. Her Niece Samantha was having a Birthday party at the Rt. 19 Bar and we stopped in to say hello. It was the night that I first met many of her family members for the first time, so I was a little nervous to say the least.

I scanned about 300 pictures over the past few days and this is one that stood out to me as having to use it for my blog for so many reasons. Mainly this is the first picture of me and my wife ever taken together, even though we had known each other years earlier.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: