* Monday completed for those of you who went back to work, for those who didn't today is your day and that's a great reason for a tidbits.
* It has been 21,039 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.
* It has been 6,270 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History.
* 4,857 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC movie that was horrible.
* 4,086 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. It was no surprise, she knew it was coming.
* It was 3,608 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens.
* I have now lived 1,248 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.
* I have 3,872 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 432 days away.
* There are only 257 days until the start of Spring 2022. My favorite season of the year rolls around again.
* There are 218 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. The Concert was supposed to be this August (actually it was supposed to be in March of last year) and they have moved it until the middle of February next year. So basically I bought tickets for a concert in 2022 in 2019.
* 209 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, he has ended his winter vacation and can once again be seen in the back yard eating the Corn Michelle puts out. He and his wife live under the old bridge in the backyard.
* 178 more days to go until my Goodbye 2021 Blog is posted, I'm hoping for a big year this year.
* There are 171 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 148 more days.
* There are 30 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* I have written 6,454 blogs in the now 16 1/2+ years since I started blogging.
* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time.
* How was everyone's 4th of July Weekend. Ours was memorable.
* Michelle's office should be back in full force today.
* I have my first group meeting with my new team from RTI. New supervisor and new subteams, looking forward to meeting everyone.
* Is it football season yet? I'm ready to start watching football. I've been paying real close attention to Neal Brown and the WVU team the past couple of weeks and recruiting. I think we have had some really solid recruits so far in this class. I like the way this year's class is shaping u.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho