Links

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Happy Birthday Kynlea Dalton

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Great-Niece Kylea Rae Dalton a very Happy Birthday today.

This little photogenic girl is an absolute bundle of joy to be around, I stole this picture from my niece Amy, she did a little collage and I said, hey I like that so I stole it. 

Let's see, if my math is correct and she was born on this date in 2012, that would make her 2,922 days old (that is 9 to you who use that antiquated 365 day Calendar). I can remember the day this little bundle of joy was born like it was yesterday. I know Ralphie was looking forward to the steak the hospital served him that evening. 

If you happen to see this little bundle of joy today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her the happiest of Birthdays today.

Happy Birthday Kynlea.

No comments: