* Our extended Holiday weekend is now behind us, now it's time to stick our collective noses back onto the grindtone. Can't think of a better reason to do a tidbit
* It has been 21,361 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new, new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. It's better than the 991-day calendar as it gives you a nice round number to work with.* It has been 6,601 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. 18 years ago and still doing GIS and loving it.
* 4,408 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. The same bench she feeds the deer, groundhogs, geese, ducks, turkey and a whole slew of birds from. I'm waiting for a Giraffe to show up, or at least a couple spider monkeys.
* It was 3,951 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase said our I do's and we were hitched.
* I have 3,585 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 83 days away. I am so ready for this game, we kicking Pitts Butt. I think this count started with about 2500 or so days and I've kept it up.
* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. I may actually but one off of same ebay and piece it together but I'm not sure it is really worth the effort to be honest. My little drone is awesome.