Links

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, May and Gracie are taking up the bed with Michelle, Peanut is hiding less and less and Sophie is just Sophie and doesn't care. Kiwi ordered himself a bird typewriter from Amazon and said he is going to write a best-selling novel called "Kiwi's guide to controlling your humans", Should be a bird best seller. 

I'm out in the field once again today working for RTI. I'm really not getting much done because of the segments that I have been assigned, next quarter isn't going to be much better, to be honest with you as I'll be working basically the same heavy student populated areas and this will be the MOST heavily populated. 

Michelle, Chris and Danni all took their Mom out to lunch yesterday. They made Michelle pick the location and I suggested that they all go to Apple Annies. Good home made food that I think she would like and no one argued with my choice. I was working, Jim was working with his little roadside stand at the end of Route 7 and I imagine Roy was back home working, so it was just the Mom and Daughters yesterday. 

Today, it's going to be a day of shopping and working once again, yeah I know big surprise on that one. We are still dog sitting for a few more days, but today is the end of the Hangout Festival that Hayley went to and they are scheduled to return on Tuesday, so I imagine May and Gracie will return home at that time. They have both gotten some new toys and bowls, and treats while they have been visiting. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho it's day 34 of 38 in a row. 

No comments: