Links

Saturday, May 07, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household on a nice peaceful Saturday Morning. Kiwi is still sleeping, or at least he's not saying ALEXA ALEXA and ordering some bird food that he looks I have no idea what is playing on the TV behind me as it is basically on for noise. 

This is a day that both Michelle and I are working. I'm out in the field for RTI and Michelle is at the office for the day. She's just going to take Monday off since she works today (that's how they do it), hopefully, we'll have some nicer weather that comes along by then. 

Today is move-out day for the WVO Dorms. This basically means many of the students who have not already left for the summer will have to vacate today as this is the end of their lease. We'll have some peace and quiet for about three months as they are all back home and Morgantown's population takes a temporary drop in totals. Who likes the fact that there will now be significantly less traffic, I know I sure as hell do. Time for cookouts and picnics!!!!!

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: