Links

Friday, May 27, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Day 38 of 38 is already in the books for me, which means my streak of 38 consecutive days working one job or the other is now over with and I get to enjoy a few days off starting with today!!!!

What's on my agenda for the day? Shopping and spending money. I'll be heading to Harry's this morning and getting some fresh ground beef for tomorrow's cookout as well as making a trip to Walmart and Sams. I may not be working today, but I will be busy as hell to say the very least. 

I have to say that I am actually ready for a break. So many long days and working every day for the past couple of months or so calls for a little bit of time to relax and recharge, which is happening this weekend. 

Have yourselves one heck of a day. 

No comments: