Links

Saturday, May 28, 2022

It's a Picnic Kind of Day

Hopefully, the weather holds out for today, but today is going to be an awesome one. Amy and Ralphie have volunteered to have everyone come to their home this afternoon and have a nice little cookout/picnic. 

Once again thank you to Amy, Ralph, Kaiden and Kylea for inviting everyone to their home this afternoon for an afternoon and evening of spending time with the most important people in our lives. It's going to be a great day.

I am fully intending to take my drone and my camera with me today, I would love to get a few aerial shots or video to go along with the camera shots I'm going to be getting on the ground. I want to capture some of those soon-to-be-lost moments in time that will allow us to reflect on this day in the future. 

Have yourselves a great day and weekend and make as many memories as possible. 

No comments: