Links

Sunday, May 01, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up talking about classic TV. He likes '70s music, now we are trying to get him into some very educational '70s TV. I mentioned him watching Baretta, but he's more into Lavern and Shirley. He really likes Lenny and he Squigtones for some reason.

I'm out in the field working for RTI again today. It's a rough quarter and they keep wanting to throw heavy student population areas over and over again, despite little to no success in these types of areas in this area. 

The NFL Draft has concluded after three days of making a lot of college football players dreams come true. I think the Steelers had a good draft, they needed a Quarterback and the guy in their own backyard was who I thought was the best Quarterback in the draft, I just never thought we had a chance at him, and he was available when it was their turn to pick. 

Grocery shopping and a few other things are on our agenda for the day before I head out to work. Not sure what Michelle's schedule is today and this week, as of press time she was napping. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Heidi Ho hi ho

No comments: