Links

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is once again behind us and we have a pretty good start to the week, now we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday and you know what that means. 

* It has been 21,347 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new and improved 1,000-day Calender. It's better than the 991-day calendar as it gives you a nice round number to work with. 

* It has been 6,587 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. 18 years ago just yesterday.  

* 5,172 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was horrible, but we're still together. 

* 4,394 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. The same bench she feeds the deer, groundhogs, geese, ducks, turkey and a whole slew of birds from. I'm waiting for a Giraffe to show up, or at least a couple spider monkeys. 

* It was 3,937 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase said our I do's and we were hitched. 

* I have now lived 1,559 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 82 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! We did find him, just never had the honor of a face-to-face meeting. 

* I have 3,599 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire. 

* 273 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I think he and the family have moved back home in the backyard. 

* 229 more days to go until my Goodbye 2022 Blog is posted, it's been eventful. I have it started. 

* There are 223 more shopping days left until Christmas 2022.

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 203 more days. 

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 97 days away. I am so ready for this game, we kicking Pitts Butt. I think this count started with about 2500 or so days and I've kept it up. 

* There are 81 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* 69 Days until Michelle and I are in Pittsburgh to see Jimmy Buffett!!!!!

* There are only 35 days until the official start of Summer. 

* I have written 6,786 blogs in the now 17 1/2 years since I started blogging. Seems like it was just yesterday that I started all of this. 

* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. I may actually but one off of same ebay and piece it together but I'm not sure it is real;ly worth the effort to be honest. My little drone is awesome. 

* No drone flights this weekend, weather was awesome for it but working so many hours you have to budget your time accordingly. 

* Amy and Ralphie have stepped up to host the Memorial Day Weekend picnic. Thank you to both of them once again. 

* I'm still working 10 hour days again this week for Duquense Light, money was too much to pass up. 

* We'll be dogsitting in a couple of weeks as Hayley and Tyler take an extended vacation to Alabama once again. Peanut has actually let her face be shown. She has been hiding in the back bedroom pretty much since they got here. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho day 29 in a row. 

No comments: