Links

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday

 

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

I don't think in all my time doing Photo Flashbacks, that I have done a blog where the primary concern was actually a cake....until now.

This was Kaiden's first birthday party that Amy and Ralph had for him. They took a picture of him and put it on the cake. I'm not sure if anyone in town even still does this, I know Gerald's Brother Richard was one of if not the only one in town that did this service. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Guess what!! Hi ho hi ho it's Day 38 of 38 in a row!!!!!!!!


No comments: