* Monday is now behind us and sloth and turtle have their 100 yard sprint to see who is quicker, I think they are about 48 yards into it, good reason to do tidbits.
* It has been 21,186 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.* It has been 6,420 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I really enjoy my chosen profession.
* 4,226 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she was expecting it as we had already bought the engagement ring and it was sitting in the safe.
* It was 3,769 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, seems like it was just yesterday.
* I have 3,739 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 285 days away. I'm really looking forward to this game.
* There are 23 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021.
* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time.