Links

Sunday, November 07, 2021

Sunday


Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up early because I just wake up early, that's just who I am. I'm here trying to forget yesterday's disaster and chatting with Peanut on some deep man-to-cat conversations on Geography Projections. 

First and foremost today, you get an extra hour of sleep this evening as we just set the clocks back one hour, actually a little while ago so when you get up in the morning change your clocks. Most of mine do it automatically, but we still have a few traditional clocks that will have to be set manually back an hour. 

Day seven for me as I head back to Hundred again today to work for RTI. Monongalia County is reopened so I'm working those segments as well, so after a nice week break, I'm back at it for a few more weeks. Hundred is a nice little town and I always enjoy visiting there when I'm there. For the most part people are pretty friendly, unlike some other areas around the state. 

Grocery shopping, chores and I'll be out the door this morning heading west. Michelle gets a day off, so she's due for a little R & R today, something tells me she will have a nap involved in her schedule. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: