* Monday is now behind us all, I'm all happy that my streak has restarted and Peanut is a bit on an attention whore, a great reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 21,158 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.* It has been 6,392 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I'm so happy to be going back to work in my field. I love GIS.
* 4,198 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she was expecting it as we had already bought the engagement ring and it was sitting in the safe.
* It was 3,741 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. It was a memorable day.
* I have 3,767 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 313 days away. It's looking more promising than it has.
* There are 51 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 29 more days. Maybe I should make that 394 days.
* I have written 6,582 blogs in the now 17 years since I started blogging. Seems like it was just yesterday that I started all of this.
* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time.