Links

Thursday, November 04, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic dates back to the Summer of 2020, COVID was in full swing, Michelle was working exclusively from home and the animals were going outside on a daily basis enjoying the weather. 

Kiwi out green cheek conure, or as I prefer to call him the asshole because he likes to bite me when I'm feeding him, was outside enjoying rhe company of his outdoor friends rather than the cyber-friends that he can't see thanks to Alexa. It was warmer weather and we were both home all day, so we would allow asshole I mean Kiwi the luxury of going outside and enjoying the weather. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: