* Well the new year started out with my doing my RTI certification for 2022 so that I could work on the project this past year.
* I actually tested positive for COVID. I've had all my shots and all my boosters, just I tested positive in the month of January. I had a night when I had to sleep sitting up, but it was not as bad as I anticipated.
* I watched the Netflix series Queens Gambit that I really enjoyed. I used to play a lot of chess and started playing again in 2022 on my phone.
* I tried reaching out to my brother Gary on numerous attempts, he never seems to answer his phone.
* I never actually worked for RTI during the Month of January due to West Virginia's COVID numbers being too high.
* February started out with my Buddy Phil being a total butthead and seeing his damned shadow.
* Michelle and I both took COVID tests and we both tested negative.
* I finally made it out into the field to do work for RTI. A year that honestly wasn't very productive.
* We missed a Reba Concert that we had had tickets fro for over 2 years due to her Mom falling and having a traumatic brain injury.
* Roto Rooter had to come and dig up the back yard as the sewage was getting backed up. They tried everything, the only thing that worked was digging a portion of the back yard up.
* My Brother Jonathans girlfriend Barbara had passed away.
* After Michelle's Mom's accident, we had to rehouse a number of her animals. She had one dog that she babied named Lucy. We found Lucy the best furrever home with my Mom where the little bitch is spoiled.
* We took Lucy to the Vet and made sure that all of her shots and stuff are up to date.
* Michelle had made multiple trips to Pittsburgh to visit her Mom at Allegheny General.
* I bought another drone, one to replace the bigger one that I had.
* Kim and Terri took a trip to DC, it was Terri's first time visiting our Nations Capital.
* They moved Michelle's Mom for care and eventually to the old Madison House where she currently is being taken care of.
* I accepted a position with Dominion Energy in Bridgeport, but later decided to stay with my current employer.
* I had an interview with Williams Energy, but we were too far off on money. They were not offering me what I was making.
* Hayley and Tyler went to the Gulf Shores for something called the Hangout Festival. It's been something that they have done since they have been together.
* WVU had its Commencement and the students left town for three months. YEAH!!!!
* Amy and Ralph are absolutely amazing, they hosted a big family cookout that was attended by everyone. It was really nice to see the whole family together as it does not happen very often. I know I don;t get to see Calvin and Jeanetta or Moke and Ang that often.
* Hayley and Tyler celebrated their birthdays, they were born 1 day apart and they were born in the same hospital. Michelle and Alice were only a couple rooms away from each other.
* Terri and her clan made a trip to Ocean City Maryland.
* My Brother in Law George Retired from the city, and he and Pam had a big picnic at Marilla Park.
* Jo Dee Messina played the downtown Ampitheatre, Michelle and I planned on going but never made it.
* Michelle and I toom a trip to Hovatter Zoo, a Zoo we love to visit at least once a year.
* Michelle and I were going to Attend the Jimmy Buffet concert in Pittsburgh, which became the second concert this year that we had purchased tickets to and did not make the show.
* One of my oldest and dearest friends Tim Bowser passed away. It was a shocker to me. Tim and I competed against each other from first grade until we were little league teammates. Worked at Sterling Together and played Softball together for Sterling, Recourse, and a few other teams through the years.
* My Brother in Law Jim had an auction at the church, Michelle went and worked it.
* I put in for a Leave of Absence from RTI. They were just wanting too much of my time at this point and I needed a break. I would eventually leave that job in October.
* For our Anniversary, Michelle and I traveled to Muriels in Fairmont for Dinner.
* I bought a nice little dump trailer to put on the back of the lawn tractor. Our Air Conditioner currently is residing there during the winter.
* Michelle thought it would be a good idea to mow over the Sewer manhole in the yard going the wrong way. I still have the bent blade in the garage. It was quite easy to change them out and Michelle was the one who changed them out believe it or not.
* We went to the Johnny Koon Light up Night and Butterfly release. Of course, my lovely niece Amy managed to win everything again.
* Michelle and I went and bought a bunch of fresh corn and like we do every year took it off the cob and froze it. It's amazing the difference in taste between that fresh corn and the crap you buy in stores during the winter.
* I Celebrated my 18th Anniversary as a blogger.
* Michelle and I caught poison Ivy and found something that works great on it, Fels Naptha Soap which is a cheap soap that has been around forever.
* The Mountaineers had lost to Pitt, but we beat Virginia Tech in football retaining the Black Diamon Trophy's residence for a longer length of time here in Morgantown.
* I started to look for residences in Fredericksburg Virginia.
* Had to have our thermocouple replaced on the furnace, we tried firing it up and it would not stay lit. It's always good to check these kinds of things before it gets too cold.
* Michelle and I took a trip to Fredericksburg Virginia to try to find some place to live, I had a job offer that was supposed to start in November and we were going down to secure a residence. Finances were not the issue, finding a place was.
* I officially resigned from working for RTI. I started working for them in 2016 and it was a good job, I traveled a lot because of them, but my availability and what they were wanting were conflicting so it was time to say thank you and move on which I did.
* Michelle and I took a trip to Walmart looking to purchase a $3 pill splitter and I ended up walking out spending $126. I bought more than a pill splitter.
* Pam bought herself a brand new GMC Acadia.
* I was invited and accepted an invitation to have my profile added to Who's Who. It was a book that as a kid I used to go to the library to read years ago. I was an Almanac Geek and loved Who's Who. They are in the process of finalizing my profile for publication. I consider it an honor.
* Michelle and I woke up early enough to see the rocket launch from Wallop Island and be able to see it ascend from the back yard. A friend of mine was actually on the island and it was the first time he got to watch a successful live launch.
* I pushed my official start date for my job in Fredericksburg back until after the New Year.
* Gallagher who was my all-time favorite comedian had passed away.
* We returned to the Cassville Firehall for Thanksgiving Dinner after a couple of year hiatus from that facility.
* Michelle's step Dad who raised her Tom had passed away. We traveled to East Liverpool to lay him to rest.
* WVU introduced their new Athletic Director, Wren Baker.
* We traveled to Washington PA to have our Ohio Christmas this year. Hayley and Tyler stopped by and we gave them and Luke their Christmas Presents.
* Michelle did a lot of baking during this month, Christmas Cookies and Banana Nut Breads were appreciated by all (including me)
* I figured out I could use a pair of air pods and pair it with Mom's iPhone to work better than a hearing aide for her and they are much more comfortable.
* We spent Christmas Eve at my Sister Terri's and Christmas Day at Michelle's Sister Chris's house.
* I have written a total of 385 Blogs this year.
* See you on the other side of Midnight.