Links

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit with the aroma of banana nut bread radiating throughout the kitchen. Kiwi asked me if Mom baked any with any bird seed and I have to disappoint my little aviary friend by telling him no.

Michelle had a big day baking once again yesterday as I was out running chores. She ended up making 41 loaves (smaller) of Banana nut bread for Christmas. We took some over to Mom and Gerald yesterday afternoon and they appreciated it. 

Speaking of Mom, if you need to talk to her I would advise calling her Cell Phone. I did a little research this past week trying to utilize her iPhone as a hearing aid in some way. I did find where there is a listen function and we got her a set of air pods to use with her phone and low and behold this works much better than her hearing aid as far as sound quality. I warned Gerald not to cuss her out under his breath because she can hear you now loud and clear. 

I did manage to get an XBOX-S yesterday as well. I occasionally used to like to game, and sometimes you just want to play a game of football and I found a really good deal on it and grabbed it. I had an old Nintendo and an old Sega in the one bedroom, but I haven't played either in years, I thought it was just time to upgrade. 

We did manage to get the AC out of the window and put in in the cart. O've still got it hooked up to the cart, like Michelle said the next time we use it it will be to bring it back out. She has much more foresight than I have. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: