Links

Friday, December 30, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I guess you can call this a Holiday weekend being at Sunday is New Years and I'll be off Monday due to the Holiday falling once again on a Sunday, but I am working tomorrow to make up for being off last Monday so it's not really a Friday or the beginning of a weekend for me. 

Today is going to be a long day for me, I'm working my 12 hours then going to Sams and WalMart and out to dinner this evening before returning home and working once again tomorrow. I'm making the money while it is available, that's why I'm working these long days. As of press time I'm not sure if we are approved for Overtime next week (new year and new budget). 

Tomorrow morning my Goodbye 2022 Blog is scheduled to be posted. It's all written and ready, to keep my numbers accurate I'll write my typical Saturday Morning Blog tomorrow morning and then my Goodbye 2022 Blog and that will be all she wrote for this years blogging.

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: