Links

Friday, December 23, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and a three-day Christmas Weekend!

I guess you can call this Christmas Eve Eve, as our family's big thing is Christmas Eve and that is tomorrow night. Tomorrow I will post all of my Christmas Videos from years past, so everyone can enjoy previous years in video format set to music. 

Today however we have some things to do, Sam's Club and out to dinner this evening and then Grocery Shopping tomorrow morning. I need to buy either rolls or loaves of bread tonight or tomorrow as we start cooking the Hot Sausage, and do some prep work for that.

Have yourselves a great day and make sure to watch for both of my blogs tomorrow morning. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: