Links

Monday, December 26, 2022

Monday

It's the day after Christmas and since Christmas was on a Sunday, my weekend extends on into today. So once again I am off and not working today as is Michelle. No nose to the grindstone for me today I'm relaxing today. 

Yesterday Michelle and I took her Mom over to her sister Chris's for the day. We usually do Christmas Eve at Terri's and Christmas Day at her sisters and we continued that tradition this year. Chris is going to do another get together today for Joey's Birthday, she is going to do a slider bar. 

I have to write the rest of my end-of-the-year blog which I will do later today. I have it about half was written through the middle part of the year now I just have to do the last part of the year as I extend my Holiday weekend one more day. 

I hope everyone had a great Christmas Holiday and a better day today. 

No comments: