Links

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve, a big time in my family, a day filled with food and family and a time when everyone can go out and get together for an evening. 

Today is the day that NORAD starts tracking Santa as he makes his way around the entire world to deliver presents to good little bits and girls. 

It's a time of traditional food and me starting on my Christmas Morning Breakfast. What is my traditional Christmas Morning Breakfast, why leftover Hot Sausage Hoagies is something that we have been fighting over for about 45 years now. My Dad started the tradition and Pam, Gary, and myself that first year were fighting over the leftovers, and it just kind of became a tradition. 

What's on our agenda for today, this frigid cold Christmas Eve. We'll be heading down to my Sister Terri's for the evening. There is a Chinese Gift Exchange planned once again, and that is always a lot of fun. I'll grab some pictures and put together a music video and collaborating all the pictures into it. 

Watch in a few hours and I'm posting all my Christmas Eve past videos right here on this page. 

HO HO HO HO

No comments: