* My three day weekend is now complete, time to head back into the office and start a new week, I guess since it is Tuesday that calls for a tidbits.
* It has been 20,169 since I was born, it brings your life into a different perspective when you look how many days you have been alive.
* It has been 5,392 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a degree in Geography, yes I am still a Geography Geek. Mr Geospatial as I was referred to when I introduced Michelle to a co-worker last Friday.
* 3,993 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, actually it was her that started this countdown, I just continued it.
* 3,217 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife. It was 4:00 in the morning in the back yard, but she was up and ready as she knew it was coming.
* It was 2,754 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I got ourselves hitched. How many people do you know that can tell you how many days they have been married?
* I have now lived 380 days longer than my Dad did, just goes to show you his life was too short.
* I have 4,668 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,292 days away. It has been too long since the last time we beat them. It has been 2,644 days since we last beat them in Football, and that is too long of a stretch.
* 348 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, we love Phil with his prediction this year.
* 315 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.
* There are 309 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to plan and get ready. Of course you could wait till after Christmas and get the stuff cheaper...lol Just saying.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 285 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.
* There are 168 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.
* There are 29 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING. Now I guess I have to contemplate on whether or not I am going to play Softball this season.
* I have written 5,550 blogs in the 14 1/4+ years I have been writing my very first Blog. A lot has happened in those years, from people people graduating, to people passing to seeing marriages and birthdays to new births.
* No Drone flights this weekend, it's still winter but I want to get out and fly a little more this coming Spring.
* I still need a new impossible project. Something I can work towards and accomplish. I'm feeling unchallenged.
* One project I need to strive for this spring is to find a way to re-secure the vase on Jean's part of her and Dad's Tombstone. The vase part has been knocked off, and I need to find a way to secure it on there more permanently.
* My brother in Law Jim is having another auction, March 2
at the Woodland United Methodist Church if anyone is interested.
* Michelle has a job fair at the Uniontown Mall next week. Business is booming for them.
* Speaking of Booming, what the hell is up with Antonio Brown? Seriously, you have a contract you Prima Donna, show up do what your paid to do and shut up.
* Just for shits and giggles I drove by my Dad's old house this past weekend, someone is now living in it and they seem to have fixed it up.
* We have started talking about putting together a our softball team for 2019. Not sure if we are keeping the same sponsor or changing, or who is even coaching this year. Smitty is hanging up up and not coaching this year, plus I think BOPARC replaced everyone, so it's going to be wait and see.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho