Links

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household one again, I'm up in the wee hours of the morning trying to wake up and pretending to be collecting my thoughts for the day. Truth be told I'm taking my happy butt back to bed after writing this, I'm still tired.

We did have a little bit of a scare this past week, a family member had some very serious health issues and Michelle ran back home to Pittsburgh for a night. Serious enough that it could very well have been fatal, but they had a couple stents put in and are now back home and resting and recovering.

Mine and Michelle's plans for the day, what else, we are both going to work our other jobs. I'm out in the field again, but it is not going to be a very long day. Short of me actually obtaining one of my elusive interviews, I should only be out an hour or so it that. It's about time to bring in the follow up person in to see if they can have any luck. The Morgantown area is a very hard area to predict, fast paced and transient people don;t develop patterns like someone who may live out in the country.

Well it is time for me to take my happy butt back to bed for a while.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: