Links

Monday, February 25, 2019

Back to Work

So much for all that fun and relaxation from yesterday's day off, now it is time to put those noses back on the grindstone for yet another week of doing what it is we do for a living. It is Monday and it is time to start another fun filled week of work.

Looking at my schedule ahead this week, just have a couple of safety meetings, so I will probably be spending most of this coming week sitting at the computer editing geospatial data. I've seen some ideas from other labs and I want to have the base information available to a certain quality and standard and am working to achieve that. I did it once before, but that was long before I had access to all my editing tools and licenses. Now that I have everything I need, I'm redoing it and redoing it right.

Michelle has a job fair tomorrow and they will have a few of them around the area and bordering states the next few weeks. She will be traveling to Uniontown and the old Uniontown Mall to work that fair. They have a few more in the coming weeks including one in I think Charleston and one somewhere in Virginia. Her old employer's parent company just announced a $1.2 Billion investment to the area converting to other forms of production, so there is a chance to land another big contract. They are really growing this company quickly and it all started with a Phone call from her old HR Director at Mepco needing an Office Manager.

Have yourselves a great day today

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: