Links

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sunday

Here I am once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up early trying to stop a nose bleed and collecting my thoughts for the day. Something is playing on the boob tube behind me, but I'm not paying attention to what is even on.

On thing I did notice this past week, our daffodils are starting to peak their heads up through the ground. Peanut has been watching with great anticipation, she knows when those pop up the weather is getting warmer and the days longer. What does that all mean in the world of Peanut? She gets some Meoutside time in the very near future.

We started to put our roster together for the 2019 Sr Softball league, Ron and Sarabeth will once again sponsor us as Whitetail Crossing, everyone was kind of beating around the bush and wouldn't ask him, but I asked and he wants to sponsor us again this year. Now we just have to hope that there is a league. Last years league director is no longer in that role and all of the umpires from last year, especially the ones with long tenures have been told their services are no longer needed. BOPARC usually has their information out for the season by now, so I have to say I am a little confused as to what is going on or if there will even be BOPARC softball for 2019. Everybody and anybody who has made the league run for the last 30+ years is gone.

It's a day off today once again for Michelle and I both, she got payroll done yesterday and I did my field work, so we are both at home for the day with the exception of our weekly grocery shopping and bread run.

Have yourselves a peaceful Sunday and know that my buddy Phil has said Spring is right around the corner.

No comments: