Links

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is now over with and we are will continue to attempt to take over dominate the world today, so I thought that this would be a good reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,176 since I was born, that seems like a big number but it seems like just yesterday I was playing little league baseball.

* It has been 5,399 days since my commencement from WVU happened, which I still sometimes feel like student.

* 4,000 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, yep we have hit that big magical round number of 4,000. Yeah Us.

* 3,224 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife. It was 4:00 in the morning in the back yard, but she was up and ready as she knew it was coming.

* It was 2,761 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married.

* I have now lived 387 days longer than my Dad did, just goes to show you his life was too short.

* I have 4,661 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,285 days away. It has been too long since the last time we beat them. We did just announce a home and home series with Alabama this past week, that could be potentially another count down item.

* 341 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, we love Phil with his prediction this year.

* 308 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.

* There are 301 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, I am starting to wonder when Walmart will put their Christmas stuff back out.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 278 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.

* There are 161 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 21 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING. My daffodils are starting to pop their heads up out of the ground and Peanut is sitting and watching with great anticipation. 

* I have written 5,557 blogs in the 14 1/4+ years since I wanted to try this  thing called blogging.

* No Drone flights this weekend, it's still winter but I want to get out and fly a little more this coming Spring.

* I still need a new impossible project. I need a goal to be working towards, but can't really think of anything at this time. Maybe there is nothing that motivates me like me two previous ones of finding Grandpa's Music and finding my long lost brother.

* My brother in Law Jim is having another auction, March 2 at the Woodland United Methodist Church if anyone is interested. It's this Saturday, so come on out and see if you can find yourself a deal.

* Still patiently awaiting to hear anything from BOPARC on the 2019 Softball season. The boys of Summer are ready to re-assemble. 

* Do you know that we are only a mere 12 days away from the start of Daylight Savings time? It will run from March 10th to November 3rd and I am ready to sacrifice an hours sleep for warmer weather and more daylight.

* Yes I am suffering from Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD). I need longer days and more sunlight, I'm done with this Winter thing for 2019.

* I got lucky this weekend, I found a pair of beats ear buds when I was out working. I've cleaned them up and am taking them to the office, they will work just fine with my little AM radio that I listen to every day. I listen to Talk of the Town and Hoppy and the statewide talkline from 9:00 till noon pretty much everyday.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: