Links

Friday, February 01, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the start of another fun filled weekend.

I am actually back in the office today, I've got some paperwork to fill out for my expense report and turn it all in so I can get re-reimbursed for everything. I do have a company credit card, but they want the balance paid off every billing cycle which means get your expense reports in so you can pay it off. Had I taken my own car I could have made a couple hundred dollars just on mileage alone provided there were no Federal Vehicles available. There were so all I would have gotten back was basically gas money so I'm using their vehicles and their gas.

This is my 31st consecutive day of working and I'm planning on going out into the field this weekend. I think my consecutive days streak will end on Sunday, considering it is Superbowl Sunday.

Anyhow, I get to wake up tomorrow morning and pay attention to what is happening on Gobblers Knob. I know my old buddy Phil will be up all night partying tonight, hopefully we can get the little rodent so drunk that he is blind and can't see anything. =)

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: