* It has been 20,990 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.* It has been 6,221 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History. WVU had a commencement yesterday and the students are all gone. Yipee
* 4,037 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. It was no surprise, she knew it was coming.
* It was 3,559 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens.
* I have now lived 1,199 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.
* I have 3,921 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 480 days away.
* There are 220 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 197 more days.
* There are 79 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* There are only 33 days until the start of Summer 2021. My second favorite season of the year. I'm currently enjoying my favorite season. I'm ready for some nicer weather I do know that.
* I have written 6,404 blogs in the now 16 1/2+ years since I started blogging.
* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time.
* Keep a watch on Mon County's COVID numbers, let's see if my sister Kim's theory stands true.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it as it is now starting to pick up steam and the numbers are increasing.
* We're actually Green for COVID for Monongalia County, although most of the rest of the state is red you can track the state stats HERE. We're still Orange on the Harvard map though.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish, but she wanted me to do another tapoe this weekend and my VHS has a pin stuck in it from one of the connectors.
* Have yourselves a great day.