Links

Monday, May 24, 2021

Back at it

The wonderful weekend is once again in our rearview mirrors, now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living.

For me it is once again off to the land of Peaches in West Virginia, the town of Romney, and surrounding areas. I was there last week and I may be there in a few weeks as I will be working the Morgantown area next week as we prepare to head to Delaware the following weekend for Hayley's wedding. Today however it is off to towns like Romney and nearby Augusta to work this week. It's a couple-hour trip and a pleasurable drive.

I do have a phone interview this afternoon and Michelle has a second interview with a company she met with on Thursday, so keep your fingers crossed for the both of us this week. Mine is a phone interview that I will do from the field and Michelle's is an in-person onsite interview with the people she met last week. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: