* Monday is once again behind us, I'm out the door later this morning to head to the Northern Panhandle. Sounds like a great time to do my sister Kim's least favorite blog of the week that I write.
* It has been 20,976 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.* It has been 6,197 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History.
* 4,023 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning but she was expecting it.
* It was 3,545 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens.
* I have now lived 1,185 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.
* I have 3,935 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 494 days away.
* There are 234 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 211 more days.
* There are 93 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* There are only 47 days until the start of Summer 2021. My second favorite season of the year. I'm currently enjoying my favorite season.
* I have written 6,390 blogs in the now 16 1/2+ years since I started blogging.
* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time.
* Keep a watch on Mon County's COVID numbers, Kim pointed out to me that when the students leave, our numbers tend to go up as there is less testing.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it as it is now starting to pick up steam and the numbers are increasing.
* We're actually Yellow for COVID for Monongalia County, although most of the rest of the state is red you can track the state stats HERE. We're still Orange on the Harvard map though.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.