* Holiday weekend is now in our rear view mirrors, time to start concentrating on starting the new work week, still sounds like a good reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 20,002 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's. Woo Hoo I topped the 20,000 plateau
* It has been 5,217 days since I graduated from WVU, a very proud moment in my life.
* 3,832 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, the night my changed for the better forever.
* 3,049 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning right in the back yard.
* It was 2,579 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife.
* I have now lived 212 days longer than my Dad did, makes you think about how his life was too short.
* I have 4,837 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,474 days away. The Mountaineers beat Tennessee's butt this past weekend.
* There are 336 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together. We've been together about 10 1/2.
* There are 211 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019. Although I am happy that Football season is getting here.
* 158 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil has still been hanging around eating our Apples. I'm even tossing him some of my red delicious for him to eat.
* 118 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.
* There are 111 more shopping days left until Christmas. It's time to start planning. Walmart has their Halloween stuff out already.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 88 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* 12 days away from our next cruise. We are once again on the Pride
heading to the Caribbean. There are two cameras, the Foreward
and the Aft
where you can see what is going on on the ship. You can watch all of our wacky adventures and see if they catch me streaking around the ship!
* I have written 5,368 blogs in what is now my almost 14 years of being a Blogger. Amazing I have stayed with it that long.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly. I'm such a slacker.
* I hate to mention this, but I do hate snow. sorry snowy weather is not my kind of weather.
* Went to JC Penney's in Clarksburg yesterday, bought myself some new duds to wear on our cruise.
* As vacation is getting closer and closer, I need to start writing my vacation blogs which I still have not done any of the yet. I'm such a slacker. I still have not even started them.
* We haven't officially started packing for our cruise yet, but we have. Everything we are taking except for clothes are in a tote ready to be packed.
* We fired up the smoker this past Sunday, we smoked a whole pork butt and it was awesome.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho