Links

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet  household, Michelle is back in East Liverpool for a yard sale of her Grandmother (Gigi's) home as they are trying to clear the house out since it has been sold. It's just me and the legendary Peanut who appear to be awake.

Would you believe that this is my first live blog in a few weeks. I pre-write my blogs to post during the work week and do live ones on weekends, however the past couple of weekends have been set aside for vacation travel. It feels pretty good to wake up and write one of these as it is being published. It has been a while.

Well my first whole week of work after returning from vacation is over with. It was a pretty busy week to say the least,  I did get my new GPS, this thing is absolutely amazing and has so many options. This is a computer that does it all with sub-centimeter accuracy, it is pretty amazing now I just have to learn how to use it. We have a trainer coming in the week after I get back from Las Vegas.

OK on to todays plans, the Mountaineers play Texas tech at Noon. This is probably my last Saturday off for a while, so I am going to enjoy this game as we're getting ready for our final quarter of the year doing field work with RTI. I plan on enjoying the game today as I get a few chores done around the house. No major excitement on this end.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: