Links

Monday, September 24, 2018

Back to Work

All good things must come to an end, and that statement sucks just that much more when you are coming back from a week of being pampered and traveling to exotic places in the Caribbean. Now it's time for life to get busy once again as I prepare my post vacation work week.

I don't want to imagine how many emails I am going to have to go through today, I know probably a few hundred that are work related and probably a thousand of better in my personal e-mail account.

I have a kickoff meeting tomorrow with RTI for the next quarter and we've been running around since we got back yesterday getting everything done that needed to get done. I'm still in vacation mode for the time being. Let me enjoy it.

Have a great day.

Oh No Oh No

No comments: