Links

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, not sure what is playing on the boob tube behind me as I'm still kind of waking up. I'm collecting my thoughts on the day and trying to plan out the week ahead. Michelle made it home safe last night and is in the bedroom snoozing away.

WVU managed to hang on to beat Texas Tech yesterday 42-34. We were unstoppable in the first quarter and kind of stuck it on cruise control at that point and especially in the second half. We did manage to hang on for the win running our record to 4-0 on the season. The Mountaineers are at home next week hosting the University of Kansas.

Our plans for the day are to do our grocery shopping this morning and then head over to Amanda and Joey's for a cookout this afternoon. As summer has left us and as we enter fall, this is probably one of the last cookouts that we will be going to this summer, but you never know.

This is also my last day off until probably November (no joke). A new quarter kicks off tomorrow with RTI meaning new doors to know on and new people to meet.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: