Links

Saturday, September 01, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on an early Saturday Morning, I'm up early watching Chapelle Show on Comedy Central and collecting my thoughts for the day. I think Peanut sleeping someone and I'm thinking about laying back down very soon.

It's going to be a long day for me, I'm heading East to Work today. Traveling about an hour and a half each way, so I intend on getting a good start so I can get back by 3:30 this afternoon.

The West Virginia Mountaineers travel to Charlotte NC today to take on the Volunteers of Tennessee at 3:30 this afternoon. Football season is upon us and this is the start of the college season. The Mountaineers come into the season with a lot of hope and some high expectations by some, and a little less optimism by others. I'm not making any predictions as I have a tendency to speak with my heart rather than my head and am usually wrong, so I'm just going to enjoy the day and the game.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: