* Monday completed, I'm still over here in the Eastern Panhandle, good reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 21,123 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.
* It has been 6,354 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History. I do love my mapping and Geography and especially GIS.
* 4,941 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, my life has been fulfilled ever since.
* 4,170 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. It was no surprise, she knew it was coming.
* It was 3,706 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. It was a memorable day.
* I have now lived 1,328 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. I wish this was one bullet point that I didn't have to do.
* I have 3,802 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 348 days away. We are within one year, I think this countdown started with about 2,500 days
* There are 312 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* There are only 173 days until the start of Spring 2022. My favorite season of the year rolls around again.
* There are 134 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. The Concert was supposed to be this August (actually it was supposed to be in March of last year) and they have moved it until the middle of February next year. So basically I bought tickets for a concert in 2022 in 2019.
* 125 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, he has ended his winter vacation and can once again be seen in the back yard eating the Corn Michelle puts out.
* 95 more days to go until my Goodbye 2021 Blog is posted, I'm hoping for a big year this year.
* There are 86 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. It's under 100, start planning.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 64 more days.
* I have written 6,546 blogs in the now 17 years since I started blogging. Seems like it was just yesterday that I started all of this.
* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time.
* Michelle's family had an unexpected and untimely death this past Friday. I won't discuss specifics here out of respect for the immediate family, but make a special prayer for her family in this time of grieving.
* Michelle is working a normal schedule this week. Next week will be a short week for her.
* WVU plays Texas Tech at home this week in Football. They have beaten us the last couple of years, we owe them.
* There are 8 days until the girls' trip this year. No boys invited, I guess this is their version of he man woman haters club. I know that they are all excited about it and ready to party.
* Order some Popcorn
, help a kid out. I've already got mine and it's pretty good popcorn. You know when fall comes around, it's hard to beat a fresh popped bowl of delicious popcorn.
* Order some Pampered Chef stuff
to help Michelle's Party. If you have never used Pampered Chef products before, do yourself a favor and try some out. Best cookware out there. We have a lot of it and they are all lifetime products.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho