Links

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic goes back to last Summer and one of a rare one. It's one of the times (about once a decade) where the five living siblings here in West Virginia manage to get together and step in front of a Camera. 

The picture was taken last year when Val had a birthday party for Erica and Josh and we managed to get Gary into town for the day. We tried to emulate a photo from 1978, which was our first one together, as we were all in the same positions from that original photo. Good times went by. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: