Links

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday completed, Kiwi is still singing and I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits. 

* It has been 21,109 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable. 

* It has been 6,340 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History. I do love my mapping and Geography.

* 4,927 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, my life has been fulfilled ever since. 

* 4,156 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. It was no surprise, she knew it was coming. 

* It was 3,692 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. It was a memorable day. 

* I have now lived 1,314 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. I wish this was one bullet point that I didn't have to do. 

* I have 3,802 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 362 days away. We do have Virginia Tech at home Saturday, so there is that. 

* There are 326 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 187 days until the start of Spring 2022. My favorite season of the year rolls around again. 

* There are 148 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. The Concert was supposed to be this August (actually it was supposed to be in March of last year) and they have moved it until the middle of February next year. So basically I bought tickets for a concert in 2022 in 2019. 

* 139 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, he has ended his winter vacation and can once again be seen in the back yard eating the Corn Michelle puts out. 

* 109 more days to go until my Goodbye 2021 Blog is posted, I'm hoping for a big year this year. 

* There are 103 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time. 

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 78 more days. 

* I have written 6,530 blogs in the now 17 years since I started blogging. 

* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. 

* If you want to listen to a Good Podcast, listen to this one. The guy who hosts it (Anthony) is a former Softball teammate. The guest is Scott Scooter Bartlett another longtime Softball teammate, they talk about Steve "Chewy" Stavar, Matt Striner and Joe Webb, all of which were former Softball teammates. Scott was my Buddy, we clicked from the first time we met. It's an hour long, but a lot of good insight on Mountaineer Sports. 

* Michelle is working this Saturday, I guess she has to work once a month now and this is her Saturday to work. It was originally supposed to be every other weekend. 

* I'm getting tired of Microsoft 365, now RTI is switching to it and it's a big headache all over the place. 

* WVU plays a Home Game this week, the Virginia Tech Hokies will come to town. I've got my fingers crossed, but I don't have much faith. 

* There are 22 days until the girls' trip this year. No boys invited, I guess this is their version of he man woman haters club

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Order some Popcorn, help a kid out. 

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: