* Monday completed, Kiwi is still singing and I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 21,109 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.* It has been 6,340 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History. I do love my mapping and Geography.
* 4,156 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. It was no surprise, she knew it was coming.
* It was 3,692 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. It was a memorable day.
* I have now lived 1,314 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. I wish this was one bullet point that I didn't have to do.
* I have 3,802 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 362 days away. We do have Virginia Tech at home Saturday, so there is that.
* There are 103 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 78 more days.
* I have written 6,530 blogs in the now 17 years since I started blogging.
* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time.