Links

Thursday, September 02, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This pic goes back to the year 2005 and I think this was Calvin's Birthday party at Pam and George's house years ago when they were putting on the addition and remodeling.

This picture however is early in Amy and Ralph's dating life, long before Kaiden or Kynlea and when she had no kids but did have a pet Ferret. I don't think she had it for very long, but they did have one briefly. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: