Links

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Well since the Girls Trip will be happening this time next week, how about I steal a picture off of Facebook for a walk down memory lane to last year's Girl Trip. 

Obviously, boys were not invited, so I did not take this picture but I thought it was appropriate for today's blog. They all had a great time as I'm sure they will once again have again this year. By this time next week, I know most of them will already be down at the cabin and checked in for the weekend. 

Have yourselves a great day, last day of a busy quarter for me. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: