Links

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household, wondering if Morgantown is still standing after yesterday. Peanut and I are out here discussing her favorite flavor of cat treats, I say it is catnip flavor because she can tend to be a finicky little bitch. 

Well WVU did what I did not think that they were capable of doing yesterday, they actually beat Virginia Tech 27-21 here in Morgantown. I really thought when we were up 27-7 that we were going to choke it away, and we just about did that as we let them back into the game, and had they converted on 4th and Goal late in the game we would be discussing a different outcome. The Mountaineers are on the road next week as they travel to Norman Oklahoma to take on the Oklahoma Sooners, a team we have not beaten since we came to the Big XII. It would be nice to stop that streak on Saturday. 

I will be traveling for work once again this week, I'm actually going to be leaving this afternoon and settling into the hotel this evening. It's going to be a 3-hour drive and I just want to start tomorrow with a fresh start where I don't have to worry about getting out the door early and then traveling, then working, then settling into the hotel. It's a nice way to add up my IHG Rewards points. 

Shopping this morning, pay some bills, and then hitting the road before the sun drops down on the day.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: