Links

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday

Maybe I should call this week's blogs lather rinse repeat because it's going to be the same as last week. Peanut and I are out here discussing my plans for the day and the day's agenda and also just doing a little human to feline BS session. 

Going to do our typical Sunday stuff today, shopping, doing chores around the house, pay some bills and once again this week I'll be getting in the car and heading to Charles Town WV to get ready to work this upcoming week. I stayed there last week, at the same hotel I'm staying at this week to work in Harpers Ferry, now this week I'll be working in and around Charles Town. This Thursday is the ned of the quarter, most people have to be done by Wednesday, I am working till Thursday to get some more lines open and hopefully garner a few more interviews. 

I signed and returned my offer letter yesterday with Consult USA, a company out of Pittsburgh and I will be contracted to the power company servicing Allegheny and Beaver Counties as they build their GIS network. I'll start working officially on October 11th, there are all kinds of pre-employment checks like education, work history, credentials, follicle drug screen, then 155 pages of boarding paperwork after all of that was done. About as extensive background search on me as there was when I started at the Department of Energy. Now it's just a matter of me going to downtown Pittsburgh to gather all my computers, monitors, docking stations etc. I', looking forward to getting back into GIS on the analytical side. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: