Links

Monday, September 27, 2021

Monday

Holiday Inn Charles Town
Here we go again, another fun-filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. I'm already in Charles Town at the Holiday Inn, probably getting ready to go down and get breakfast. I do have to hand it to them, they do have a nice breakfast spread.  It's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what we do for a living. 

I will be working the Charles Town area today. This was a larger segment that they split into two, half to me and half to another FS as I worked Harpers Ferry last week, but she took ill last week and has to quarantine so I'll try to knock out her half and mine as well. I'll be busy to say the least, I'll be in more of an urban setting than a rural setting as I was last week. That means more stores (as opposed to one) and more available restrooms (rather than one outhouse in the middle of nowhere) that will be accessible. 

I'll be down here until Thursday and then return home. I'll be off work until October 8th when RTI starts a new quarter and October 11th when I will once again be working two pretty good-paying jobs and hopefully will start to build our savings account back up.

Have a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho





No comments: