* Monday is completed, no other reason that makes it a great reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 21,579 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new, new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. I do have to say I start to feel my age or older than 21.* It has been 6,839 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. 18+ years ago and still doing GIS and enjoying every minute of it.
* 4,646 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning.
* It was 4,189 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase and said our I do's and we were hitched. How many people keep track of hoa many days they have been married 11+ years later?
* I have 3,348 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire.
* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it....when I take time out to fly it.