Links

Saturday, January 07, 2023

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Kiwi and I are up singing some Bee Gee tunes and discussing what each of us thinks is the better pie. Me, I'm a Coconut Cream kind of guy, Kiwi, on the other hand, likes birdseed pie and holds any crust. 

Well, this is a Saturday that needs to once again work, Holidays (New Years' in this case) has me screwed up with my Contractor time that I have to make up the time off by working on Saturdays or just going without getting paid. I like money and to be able to pay my bills, so I'm working today for a few hours. I go back on a normal schedule next week but the following Monday is also a Holiday, which means I'll be working that Saturday as well. 

A very special birthday today, help me in saying Happy Birthday to Grandpa Hall. Born on this day in 1893, that would have him 130 years old had he not passed away in 1977. 

Be careful today, WVU is playing Kansas this evening at 6:00 and it is sold out. Traffic is probably going to be heavy around town as the students trickle back for the start of the Spring Semester which begins on Monday. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: