Links

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Trying something a little different this week, taking one that I saw from Facebook (Thanks Mark Devault) and using that. 

First of all this picture was taken in Morgantown, West Virginia. The city I have grown up in and live in. It was taken in what I would guess to be the late 1960's, do you see any Morgantown Area landmarks that you identify and do you see any missing? 

No WVU Coliseum, no Create Arts Center, baseball field has moved a couple of times since this picture was taken. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: